Find our latest resources.
- Blind SA v Minister of Trade, Industry and Competition, Gauteng Division (21 September 2021)
- Tomodi and Others v City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality and Others, Gauteng Local Division (20 August 2021)
- Avani Singh & Tina Power, ‘Understanding the privacy rights of the African child in the digital era‘, (2021) 21(1) African Human Rights Law Journal 99-125.
- Avani Singh & Michael Power, ‘The privacy awakening: the urgent need to harmonise the right to privacy in Africa’ (2019) 3
African Human Rights Yearbook 202-220
- The Washington Post, In Hong Kong crackdown, police repeatedly broke their own rules — and faced no consequences (24 December 2019)
- New York Times, 1,800 Rounds of Tear Gas: Was the Hong Kong Police Response Appropriate? (18 August 2019)
Protecting and promoting fundamental rights and freedoms
News & Updates
Find our latest news, briefs, press releases, and case updates.
Representing underrepresented people and causes
Learn about the our practice areas.
Working to develop constitutional and international law
Learn about our legal services and how we can assist you.
+2710 822 7860